Avocado and egg sandwiches
When I was pregnant, I was looking for a healthy and kind of more fulfilling version of a breakfast. Now as I breastfeed fulfillment becomes the main factor for my morning meal, cause hell I wake up sooo hungry haha.
Our son’s and husband’s approvement is no less important, because who wants to make 2 or 3 different meals in order to satisfy family’s needs 😁 Less time in the kitchen means more time with a family.
Since we love hard boiled eggs, so this is what I came up with – avocado and eggs salad on a sunflower seed rye bread.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 avocado
- salt and pepper
- cherry tomatoes
- 2 slices sunflower seed rye bread
- a bowl
- a small plate (for serving)
- a knife
- a fork
- a food processor (optional; only if your avocado is not ripe enough to smash it with a fork)
- Boil one egg until it becomes hard boiled. Peel of and egg and an avocado
- Chop a hard boiled egg and an avocado with a knife into small peaces, put some salt and pepper in it and smash it with a fork. If your avocado is not ripe (as it was mine) than use a food processor instead. Actually, I was more satisfied with the result using a food processor, cause it provides with a smooth and nice texture
- Spread your avocado and egg’s mixture on the top of the bread. Take your small tomatoes, cut each into two pieces and put them on the top. Sprinkle it with a pepper (optional)
Guaranteed fulfillment for at least 3-4 hours
My family approved 🙂